Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

Hey guys it's Cassie tofu fried travel if you're on your welcome back if you're seasoned today the Grammys Fashion were last night we're gonna do best and worst dressed I'm Bitu go through I have a look to any of them.


We're gonna do what we do best which is judge celebrities while we sit in our non-celebrity non-famous homes we feel like we've learned this. 


privilege in case you are new here my name is Cassie I'm a self-diagnosed luxury addict I Pat s on Wednesdays and Friday sometimes Monday so if you like that true Fashion then. 


Grammys 2020: Best fashion on the red carpet

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

Judging okay Harper's Bazaar don't let me down okay we're starting off strong with my damn girl is oh oh she looks fantastic she looks angelic she has got this faux fur stole situation making her look like old-school. 


Hollywood glamour I mean just like diamonds dripping hair makeup looks beautiful she is just nailed it it's Versace egg of course it starting is because Donatella doesn't come to play games so fan best-dressed get it girl okay.


Who do we have next Ariana Grande the connoisseur of the high pony the high pony at the closer to God this is just such an ariana grande look you know this gray is so beautiful.
I love the fact that it is a grey and it's not like a super girly color it's very unexpected to me and honestly grey needs to be given far more credit in this world

Grammys 2020: Best fashion on the red carpet

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

She looks beautiful hair and makeup let's be honest we know what we're expecting from Ariana you know it we don't really veer off track very often.


but I love it I love how she just looks like a Disney princess in the best way it's GM batiste overly glorious I mean I feel


so bad for whoever sat next to her because you are just you have zero space on that chair but killing it killing it oh okay here we have cardi B in custom mu glare look it's 


see-through it's cardi we know there's gonna be some sex appeal you know that's what we signed up for I think a hair and makeup looks great I think that this is all gloriously embellished.


I love the fact that there is sort of you know those beaded curtains one had as a 12 year old child happening in her wingspan there I enjoy that that it's like an oak Couture version of that 


which I'm a fan of look is it my favorite outfit that I've seen thus far we've only seen three but is it my favorite no but I still think that she looks absolutely glorious my girl my sodding girl.

Grammys Fashion

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

God bless Billy eyelash truly look we knew again much like ariana grande you know what you're getting when you see Billie Eilish okay we are oversized we are lime green okay and look it's it's Gucci and she just looks great I absolutely love the whole oversized thing she does 


she's just killing it she's far too cool I wish I was this cool when I was 17 like it's actually very depressing how worlds apart are levels of confidence were but um she looks great killing it little nas ex in Versace in a hot pink moment Wow okay he looks great look.


I love the fact that he has ridden the old town road wave for as long as humanly possible and we are still here with the cowboy theme I mean I think it's great 


I think it's great there's a harness situation there with a mesh that you know we're really taking up an arch okay this isn't your average cowboy why not 


okay Rosalia it's a nothing look it is nothing it's red leather and fringe if you know me I'm not a fringe person I don't believe in fringe I don't know why it's here.

Grammys Fashion

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

So this thing is doing absolutely nothing for me in that pains my heart because I love me some Alexander Wang and I just I don't like it at all I just think that like this is the Grammys we could have done more like 


she could have worn this too like a boozy brunch it's the Grammys let's step it up a notch you know nice shoes that will give her that I love Chrissy Teigen and she can do 0 wrong also apparently she's my celebrity look-alike which I will accept gladly.


This color looks absolutely glorious on her this is the thing the dress it's not your Nina couture it's not giving me much again I'm putting her in the same bucket as cardi I'm feeling like looks great on you you get it girl 


but like it's not best of the night but she looks amazing as usual Billy Porter if what other rap people that don't come to play in a game it's Billy Porter is top of that sodding list you know why I take back my fringe comments


because I'm here for everything happening around his feet right now that's that's the only Fringe I approve of truly Wow what apps you know what he's put a lot of people to shame it's put a lot of people to shame if we compare who else was wearing fringe that we just talked about compared to Billy Porter wow there's a standout winner here.

Grammys Fashion

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

it's not really okay who do we have okay we have joe jonas and sophie Turner in Louisville on looking dare I say very boring very boring they could have been attending someone's sort of birthday party it's nothing those shoes alike their shoes look like some sort of there's a bird that looks exactly like those shoes a very confused okay.


let's start off with the with the least confusing part of this which is Joe Jonas I'm very much enjoying the bronze of his suit a bronze in men's suits we don't see this very often on the red carpet love that 


Priyanka this is reminiscent of the style of JLo in the Versace dress but literally only JLo in that particular Versace dress could work this extremely deep V look this is I'm at a loss for words I see this fringe okay why is fringe I think let's just nip that in the bud Billy Porter Billy Porter only you know what.

Grammys Fashion

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

Then it's just kind of like a crunch tassel which is which is a series of words I never thought I'd say together a crutch tassel this dress has a crotch tassel who the hell made that Ralph and Russo made this what happened there oh no okay the third journalist brother we have Kevin Jonas chops of it


although on him and his wife looks beautiful stunning she looks great the dress is like looks great on her nothing to write home about you know okay Camila Cabello Kibeho in Versace one of the few Versace dresses that 


I would just say no thank you - she looks like she's at like a very boozy funeral and not in a good way cuz there is a good way know this purely okay if we just detract from either from the mini dress which is inoffensive

Grammys Fashion

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet

Grammys 2020: Fashion On The Red Carpet


Boring let's look at this kind of added skirt on the bottom there I can't see where it starts where it ends oh okay Gwen Stefani and Lake Shelton let's just dismiss Blake Shelton


because how what what can we say about an all-black suit look you know good for you sir Gwen Gwen looks great she's in a cute little mini mini dress by Dolce & Gabbana 


she is wearing some over-the-knee boots this is a ariana grande concert ensemble really this is a concert outfit that she would wear not saying it's a bad thing but Maggie Rogers apologies.


Not aware of this woman in Chanel the only thing I like about this is the fact that she's she's carrying that Chanel like Gary Busey bottle with bottle holder love that that's the only thing good about this 

I would just like to make a comment in general that on red carpets no one goes I'm looking forward to that Chanel gown and Chanel gowns ah like they're not usually like showstoppers okay bebe Rexha is in a Christian Cohen ensemble.

MzB B2

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment